- Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form.
4.2 Should a timed delivery be requested we will Endeavour to comply with request but cannot be bound in any way to honor such a request.
- We do not deliver after 9pm nor do we deliver on public holidays (Eid).
- Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that delivery is made on the requested date you acknowledge that in very rare circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In this event you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full (as per 1.2).
- Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.Should the recipient not be home we will attempt to deliver to a neighbour or send a text informing them that a delivery has been attempted.
- in the instance of us not being able to execute delivery due to missing information, incomplete address, order being refused by recipient, nobody available at address, not being able to find neighbours to accept delivery, we reserve the right not to refund as the order has been arranged.